Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tummy Time

Ok, I have never had so much trouble with Tummy time before!! It's more like get mad and throw a fit for an hour time. My 2 month old HATES tummy time, and I feel like she is not on the right track with her head holding. I'm not sure what to do, but it's frustrating!!! My other kids were easy, but not this one.

I have the Boppy pillow and that helps for like 5 seconds... What do I do?? I'm at my witts end! My family things I'm over reacting, and maybe I am. But I have this friend whose daughter is a couple days younger than mine, and I will tell her how mine hates tummy time. So what does she do, she will send me pictures of her daughter holding her head up sooo good and text me to tell me that she even rolls over and loves tummy time!!! So that makes me more determined to help my baby girl out... Any suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment