Friday, July 10, 2009

How Awesome Sleep Is!!!

Wow, for the first time in 11 weeks, I have actually got to sleep with out waking up!!! My daughter slept all night!!!! I thought I would wake up and freak out that I hadn't hear her, but I didn't... I must have been sleeping pretty good (might of been the wine I had last night ;). Man, how soon I forget what it feels like to sleep in! I even had to wake up my husband to see if he had woken up and feed her to make sure...

I'm sooo refreshed right now, I feel like I could run a marathone!!! LOL Ummm... not really! Hopefully these becomes a trend for her and she likes it to, and she keeps doing it. We will see I guess. Cross your fingers for me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some sleep, it's amazing what a good nights sleep can do for you!

    ReplyDelete