Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nothing like hanging with Friends

Since the little one has been born, I've been staying at home pretty much all the time. I have kind of lost touch with all my friends. Now that the little one is 3 months old, I am ready to get back out and let it be known I am still here!! LOL...

Yesterday, I got in contact with 3 of my really good friends that I had not talked to in a long time. I found out some information that was new to me, one is now single, the other is now in Real Estate, and last but not least my dearest friend, well nothing has really changed for her :)...

Tomorrow I got invited over to my friends out to go swimming!! I'm soo excited! She's my best friend ever, and I really have only seen her 2 or 3 times since I've been pregnant and had the baby. I talked to her forever last night, it's crazy how much gossip we both have missed in our lives!! Not only that, reminiscing about the good ole days... Man we've been through a lot. We've been through, deaths, break-ups, babies, marriage, just about anything you can think of. I forgot how fun it was to just talk to her, and how much I really missed her! I really forgot how lucky I was to have her.

So tomorrow is our day, and the kid's day... Swimming, sun bathing, and hey maybe even a glass of wine for old times sake!! I remember we would have our little get togethers years ago, before all the babies, and every time we would drink wine she ALWAYS spilled it on her shirt. Every picture we have of those times you can see the spot perfectly... LOL!! Of course I was always and angel, ok we all know not true ha ha! Anyways, tomorrow I get to spend the day with the greatest friend I have ever known...

No comments:

Post a Comment