Monday, July 20, 2009

Another weekend gone by...

Another weekend has come and gone. They seem to do this more frequently these days... Pretty soon it will be my birthday and I will be 30 years old. I don't know exactly how to feel about that... I'm a little sad and in disbelieve! How did the time go by soo fast! It seems like yesterday I was 15 taking my sister's car, with out permission, and driving through the streets of our small town. It was a gear stick car, and I parked it in the driveway thinking Oh wow I got a way with it!! The next thing I know I am hearing honking outside, I look out and my sister's car had come out of gear and was in the middle of the street blocking traffic!!! Luckily nobody hit it and everything was okay... except of when my sister came home and had heard about it.

I still feel like I'm about 23!! I mean do you really ever feel your age the older you get? My parents so sometimes, but not that often. I still remember when my mom was in her 20's!! These weekends going by so quickly doesn't help either... :( Oh well, as long as it's a good weekend I guess it's ok. I just wish they were longer!!! We should have shorter work weeks and longer weekends!! Wouldn't that be ideal... I guess I will get my week started and look forward to the next weekend to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment