Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Better Luck next time

So I waited for an hour for that lady to come over for an interview for Daycare. She never showed up or even called. I called her, but of course did not answer. I was really excited about it too!! I guess I got my hopes up and I shouldn't have.

I really had my fingers crossed too, this would have been the perfect opportunity to get back on our feet. I guess for some reason it wasn't meant to be, as sad as it makes me. Umm... what is going to happen next? I don't know, but for some reason I'm really not that stressed about it. I don't know why, but I really wish she would have called. I was going to go look for a part time job today, but had soo much confidence in the fact that it would have worked out that I didn't. Now I'm kind of kicking myself... :(

I know they say God has a plan, well I would sure like to know what it is. I wouldn't think he would let my family suffer more than we have, but I guess it could be worse. I'm just going to have a positive outlook on it, and wait for the next call.... Oh well, better luck next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment