Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So many changes!

I have been soo busy it's crazy! I don't get on here as much as I would like, so today I have a lot to talk about. As far as me, I am good! I'm getting almost straight A's in school and I'm finally not stressed about money or bills. Life is comfortable! I'm looking to get my bathroom worked on and can't wait to get that out of the way. The tiles have been falling off my wall where my shower is for about a year now. You can see the mold growing on the sheet rock. Not a pleasant site or feeling.

My little is almost 6 months now and boy has she grown!! She screams, laughs, jumps around in her exersoucer, scoots and rolls every where. She is ALWAYS smiling! She's so funny!! I laugh at her all the time. She gets so excited and loves playing with the kids. She's pretty much sitting up by herself too. Still not that much hair yet, which is kind of strange for me as my other two always had a head full of hair.

I swear when they say the terrible two's I think they mean the trouble 3's and 4's. My 3 year is unbelievable these days!! She talks back, doesn't listen, does whatever she feels she wants to. For some reason last week she decided to pee in our chair and on the floor. Then she just sat in it! She's very strong minded and knows what she wants. Then other times she's as sweet as can be, loving on you, telling you she loves you every 5 seconds. She's very bright and smart. You can actually have a conversation with her like she's an adult. I can't wait until this stage is over with her!

Now on to my big 6th grader. He just had his first dance last Friday. I was sooo nervous for him!!! All he's been talking about is wanting a girlfriend and how he likes these girls, yet his grades have not been so good. Well, all but one class, so I told him he couldn't have a girlfriend until he was 15. He needs to more focused on school than girls. That's what's going to get him through in life, not girls. So he hasn't been talking too much about girls lately. Anyways, I took him to this dance and dressed him up in slacks and a polo shirt. We get there and kids are in jeans and t-shirts! I was like oh no, I hope nobody makes fun of him. You know the mom role! Luckily a lot of the 6th graders, since it's their first dance, dressed up. Afterwards I picked him up and he said he didn't dance, but had fun hanging out with his friends, and just walked around by himself too. I guess he's kind of a loner but if I doesn't mind, then I'm not going to worry about it. He's a GREAT kid!! We had lost our closeness after my 3 year old came, but these days it's coming back. The older he gets the more I appreciate him as a young man. He's such a loving, caring, emotional boy. I get teary eyed just thinking about it. I think I tell him at least once a week how much he saved my life!

It's amazing how you over look the small stuff when you are stressed out. I was soo stressed out for so long about money and bills. Now that I'm at a place where I'm not worried about it, I appreciate and see what I was missing out on. Now the important things are my kids and showing them the attention and love they so deserve. It's amazing how much they change their attitudes too according to what kind of mood the parents are in. My son made me realize that. I would never be where I am today with out him. I was young yes, but he made me want to get better for him and provide him with a house, a yard, and a good childhood. Even now, he's so grown up and he just loves me so much. That's what made me realize that I need to focus more on them and not on money or bills. Do you feel the love yet!!! Ha ha!! That's enough for now, I'll try and get on here more often... Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, i often forget to post for ages...
    and I would like to post more often.

    LOL @ School then girls... you keep him right!
    :)

    ReplyDelete