Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow!! It's finally catching up!

I know it's been a while, but it's been soo crazy around the house hold. I thought school was going to be easy, it was at first, but now it's getting to me a little bit. I have certain times I have to turn things in and sometimes it doesn't mesh well with my husband's work schedule. The nights when I want to go to bed early, I can't because I have homework to do. I will try to read chapters while I'm watching kids during the day and they are napping. Only problem is, is that they are never all sleeping at the same time! I pretty much never get any free time. Which is fine because I need the money, just means later nights and I like my sleep! :)

I'm starting to feel like I'm always with my kids too. I just remember being happier when I got my break at work and then came home to the family. Now, day and night, I'm constantly around them. Heck, I love the heck out of them, but give me some space! I can't even go to the bathroom with out my 3 year old following me. I guess that's what I signed up for when I had kids. Ha ha! It's really not that bad, and I don't get sick of them that much. It's actually pretty cool being about to see my now 5 month old daughter growing and changing every day. My 3 year old is getting meaner, and my son is well the same.

I'm really surprised that I'm getting good grades in school. I have two A's, a B, and one C, but I don't agree with the C because on my discussions and written assignments I'm in the high 90's and my quiz's are in the 70's. I figured it would be a B! I guess I don't know grading that much. In High School my grades were horrible!!! I was a C average kid!! I work hard now that and I'm very motivated. One thing that has made this experience helpful is I showed my son how to look for answers on quiz's. He is failing social studies, and he brought home a test. I started looking at the test and asked if could use his book. He said yes, so I got out one of my books and started showing him how he can look up answers easier. If it's multiple choice, try to look up definitions of the answers in your glossary, if its not there then look up your subject listing and see what page you can find certain subjects. He got excited and started trying to research all through my book! I can't wait to see how he does on his next test!! Made me feel good though... He really does try and he's such a great kid. I just want him to do well.

Another busy weekend for us! We have a wedding to go to tomorrow, and then Sunday my hubby is playing for the championship title in baseball!! This is his first year to the championship in gosh a couple years at least! He's excited and I'm excited to see him... School work will have wait for another day :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You have been quite a busy girl!!!

    Yeah, I bet you do need your space to get all of your homework done and with the kids running around it must be really hard.

    I'm very glad to hear that you are doing well in school. I was a C student in High school too, it's funny how things change maybe we are more mature afterwards and actually do all of our work.

    ReplyDelete