Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's been a while

It's been a while since I've been on here, and a lot has happened. I celebrated my 30th birthday this weekend, and I don't care what anyone says, it feels different to be out of your 20's. Looking back at my 20's though, I know that my 30's are going to extremely better!! Heck, they better be!!

My school is in full speed a head!! I'm currently getting an "A" in English!! Yay! Not sure about the other classes yet, but I think I'm at least in the "B" range. I couldn't believe the "A" in English, It' had been so long and when I started looking at all the adjectives, adverbs, active adverbs, complete verbs, ect. I was like, did we really do this stuff when I was younger? But I'm finally getting the hang of it. I did have to drop a class, but it's ok. I will take it this summer, right now I just didn't have the money to spend on the extra things I needed. I did end up getting 100% and 96% on two papers that I wrote for school. That surprised me!! I guess I didn't think I had it in me, but it's there :)

I officially have two kids enrolled in my daycare!! So that's really good news! Just one more kid and I will be set. It's seeming to work itself out. I guess it always does in the end. My little one is now 4 months and eating food. I'm still waiting for her to start rolling. She will roll from her belly to her back, occasionally, and sometimes from her back to her belly, but she needs a little help. She's so smart, reaching for things and playing with her toys. The last thing on her mind is Umm.. let me roll my heavy body every where! She even grabs my face, I love it! My 3 year old started preschool and haven't heard anything bad so I guess she's doing good. My son, now in middle school, is learning that you can't always trust people and you will loose friends. He had a friend that he walks to school with. One day, my son was teasing him about something and the kid hit him in the back. My son is very sensitive and it bothered him a lot. The kid said he was sorry but it still was in my son's mind. So he came home and told me about it, he wanted me to say something to the kid. I said ok, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea. The next morning the kid comes over to get him, and I say hey please don't hit him again, that is not cool. Of course the kid looked at my son and said why did you have to tell. To make things short, that was the last time the two of them have talked.

I told my son that he's going to have fight his own battles, unless it's really serious. Like it or not, kids that age do not like tattle tells. He will learn, but it will take time. I will try to get on here more and post my exciting life!! Lol... ok boring but who cares :) Have a good day, and stay positive! I need to take my own advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment